Reservations- ~ One nights deposit is required to secure your reservation.
A two-night minimum stay is required on most weekends. If rooms are available we may be able to make an exception.
A gratuity will be added to groups renting 3 or more rooms per night.
Payment- ~ We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, travelers checks and cash.
Cancellations- ~ Your deposit is refunded minus a $35 processing fee with one weeks prior notice, if less than one weeks notice is given you will be responsible for the total amount of your stay, unless we are able to rebook your room. We require 30 days notice for the cancellation of rooms during Christmas Prelude.
No discounts or specials are applicable when using third-party gift certificates or third party gift cards.
Travel Insurance ~ We understand that cancellations are often beyond your control and for this reason we recommend purchasing travel insurance for peace of mind. We will be happy to supply your travel insurance company with any needed documentation regarding our policy and your reservation. For insurance information please visit www.insuremytrip.com .
Check-In- ~ Between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m., unless prior arrangements have been made.
Check Out- ~ Before 11 a.m.
Liquor ~ Captain Jefferds Inn has a Maine Liquor License, per Maine State Law all wine on the premises must be purchased through the inn. If you bring in beer or hard liquor, it must stay in the privacy of your guest room.
Smoking- ~ We are a non-smoking Inn. There is a $150 housekeeping fee if we find there has been smoking in the room.
A limited number of rooms will accommodate a third person at an additional $50 charge.
The Inn is appropriate for children over 10 years old in a limited number of rooms.
We have five rooms that are dog friendly. The rooms are located in our attached carriage house. All with convenient outside entrances to make it easier on you and your four-legged friend, and for the comfort of our other guests. There is an additional $30 per-dog per-day charge and we offer excellent in house dog-sitters at a rate of $10 per hour. Please make arrangements prior to your arrival.
- Pets must be taken with you whenever you leave the property. Pets are allowed to stay in the room unattended through breakfast, as they are not allowed in the main house.
- Please keep your pet safe on his or her leash while enjoying the outside property of the inn and throughout Kennebunkport (there is a leash law).
- We will gladly provide any number of pick-up bags for your use and there is a convenient trash can located at the top of the green next to the inn.
- Please understand that you are responsible for any damages.
- In the event of a canine emergency we recommend contacting www.maineveterinaryreferralcenter.com